-->

Sunday, May 6, 2012

If You Give a Kid a Camera...

...you will get some very interesting pictures indeed. At least if that kid is 9 and using a disposable camera.  Pictures like this self-portrait of his incredibly sunburned little face.


To celebrate National Scrapbooking Day yesterday I set my Etsy hat aside and picked up a dust-covered envelope full of pictures of my kiddos.  I happily scrapped away and added some long-awaited layouts to our albums.  When I reached over to grab pictures of my youngest's overnight trip to camp last year I leafed through them but couldn't quite find any that struck my fancy; mostly because they were pictures like these:



I decided the best tactic here was to create a little mini book for him using ALL of his wonderful pictures.  I left some space on each page for him to record what in the world he was thinking his precious camp memories.



He got a big smile on his face when I showed it to him.  Mission accomplished.

1 comment:

Handmade in Israel said...

Great idea! My kids take the very same pictures... :)