-->

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Welcome Baby Mini Album

I just finished packing up a mini labor of love.  One of my customers requested a Baby's First Year Mini Album for her little boy.  She wanted one based on the design of this one in my Etsy shop, but with brighter colors.  This is what I came up with (beware - photo heavy!):












I had a blast creating this and have so many ideas floating around my noggin for more. 

In other news we had a wonderful 4th of July celebrating with my sister and her family.  The grey and drizzly skies of the past few weeks brightened miraculously to make a perfect day for a summer celebration and we had a great time playing badminton, grilling up some goodies and watching a traditional fireworks display over Commencement Bay.  Couldn't ask for a better 4th.  I hope yours was wonderful as well.

Cheers!

2 comments:

One Scrappy Gal said...

Your album is just too adorable!! I love making this sort of thing. I made one for a relative but suggested that they take a picture each month in the same place with the baby holding the same toy. That way they can watch the child grow over the first year. They did and loved it. Your darling album has inspired me!

Handmade in Israel said...

This is adorable! I love the bright colours. Happy you had a good 4th :)