-->

Friday, January 25, 2013

Valentine Wanted ... or Not.

Here is my last Valentine offering for the shop (I think). 


These little wonders are perforated so you can hand them to your wanna-be Valentine and get a response back.  Great for the shy ones.  ;)  Get more info on them here.

It's funny.  My beloved and I don't really 'do' Valentines' Day because in our little kingdom every day is Valentines' Day (feel free to alternately say "Aaaaahhh..." or resist the gag reflex - whichever works).  At the beginning of the year I decided I really need to go through my supplies to get rid of things I haven't used.  I came across a lot of cool stamps that I had forgotten about.  Hence, Valentines' Day for Elves In The Attic was bigger this year than in years past; have to justify keeping all these little goodies that I still love.

On a totally different note, one might even say completely opposite, I have a new batch of stamps that I couldn't resist playing around with.  A good friend of mine recently finalized her divorce - it wasn't a pretty process.  To cheer her up I made this card for her:


 
 
Yeah.  I know that's not very nice, but it is kinda funny and I think it will make her grin.  That's what friends are for, right?
 
Cheers to you and Happy Friday!

1 comment:

rebecca @ older and wisor said...

What do you mean not very nice?? I *LOVE* it!!!