This tag was a bear for me to finish; it just kept needing something more. I stuck to his brayered background, distressed the edges with Walnut Stain DI and added bits of script stamping and the bird on the branch image. I wanted Santa to stand out so stamped him in black ink. Both the ribbon on top and the twine on the bottom were altered using Distress stains.
• #8 manila tag
• Distress Stains: Barn Door, Walnut Stain, Tarnished Brash
• Distress Paints: Tarnished Brass, Antiqued Bronze
• Distress Inks: Walnut Stain, Mowed Lawn, Barn Door, Fired Brick
• Dye Inks: Memento Rich Cocoa, Memento Lady Bug, Versafine Black Onyx
• Alcohol Ink: Watermelon
• Dies: Festive Foliage, Doodle Tags
• Other Stuff: Honeycomb embossing folder, seam binding, brads, red tinsel, bakers twine, green glimmer spray, tissue tape
Thanks for stopping by to look at my tag. Cheers!