-->

Friday, August 23, 2013

A little fun with Tag Tuesday

Sneaking in a little paper-y play time this morning.  I just finished my Tag Tuesday tag for this week where the theme is 'Windows, Gates, Doors & Portals'.  I knew an interactive element was in order.  I was thinking a flap to open in a window-esque fashion, but it evolved into a door.



Isn't that fun?  The 'roof' is embossed with a ticket embossing folder with the Admit One highlighted.  Seemed appropriate when I was looking for something to jazz up the tag top; one might have trouble juggling too many heartthrobs...

This elf needs to get back to work.  Wishing you all a safe and happy weekend.  Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Redanne said...

Hi Julie, this is such a fun card,, I love that Stampotique image and the way you created the door. The ticket on the roof makes it look like a night club - fantastic idea and brilliantly executed! Hugs, Anne x