-->

Monday, September 2, 2013

Nightmare Before Christmas Goodies

Oh, I love this time of year!  Peggy over at SCS is hosting a mega swap which includes categories for Nightmare Before Christmas.  Completely unable to help myself, I signed up for spots in the ATC and Tag categories.  Want to see my gruesome goodies?

 Here we have an ATC disguised as a present. The swirly top reminds me of the swirly bits in the movie. In one scene of the movie a little boy opens his gift to find a shrunken head. 

  My tag sports Jack Skellington himself.  The background is splattered with distress stains and I stamped some bats that reminded me of Jack's collar.  Hand-drawn barbed wire holds the freaky ornaments.


It's hard to tell in the picture but the ornaments have been covered with Diamond Glaze that give some dimension as well as a nice shine.  Love these ornaments from Stampotique and thought they were perfect for the theme.

Thanks for stopping by.  Happy Labor Day,  Americans!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love them ... I just saw that swap and asked if it was still open or not