-->

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Life on Hold

No, not really anything dramatic, but I'm still focusing on my ATC's.  :)  Without further ado, here's my latest batch...

These three sets were for a pink-themed swap.  
ATC Titles: Let it Snow!, Bla Bla Bla, The  Butterfly
Title: Le Fleur
Title: Pink

Witch Shoes? was for a Halloween-themed swap using the colors Purple, Green & Orange.
Title: Witch Shoes?
These next three were outside the box for me.  The swap theme was Postage Stamp People.  I've never tried anything like this before but these ended up being a lot of fun to make.
Title: She Had a Taste for Adventure


Title: Verdi Was Hungry
 This one has silver tape around the edges but the lighting was goofy.

Title: We Could Have Danced All Night (I had this song stuck in my head all day after making this.)
My last offering for today is an ATC I made for a colored book page themed swap.  The criteria was to select a word/words and then surround them with the color green.  The page I chose was from an old Frog & Toad childrens' book.
Title: The Meadow




Thanks for stopping by today.

1 comment:

orneryswife said...

I LOVE THEM ALL!!! You are so amazing. :)