-->

Thursday, November 28, 2013

SDC #127

Well, it's a little early for a little elf to have lost her Christmas spirit, but this sweet Noelle seems to have misplaced it.  I made two ATCs for the SDC Christmas card challenge this week.  I should be in the kitchen whipping up some culinary deliciousness for Thanksgiving, but I've still got some time so I turned to my inks, paints, stamps, etc. instead.  :)

Elf on Strike ATC

 Media: Gesso, absorbent ground, dye inks, acrylic paint (metallic), Dylusions spray inks, Stickles, Copics, Dye ink, tissue paper
Stampotique stamps: Noelle, Bla bla bla

Off to the kitchen now.  Happy Thanksgiving!

5 comments:

Corrie Herriman said...

Happy Thanksgiving ! I love these ATC's. Absolutely fab !
Corrie x

Marjie Kemper said...

Funny! Love this background and the gal. The red gloves make me think of boxing gloves with that sentiment!

Jools Robertson said...

Beautiful, love the colours the red really pops!

Kay Wallace said...

Congrats on being a DT Favorite for this challenge, Julie. Well deserved! Your sentiment cracked me up!

Sarah Anderson said...

What a fab background; great ATCs