-->

Thursday, August 21, 2014

SDC 161 - Flowers

Kristen has challenged us to use flowers in our creations this week over at the Stampotique Designers Challenge blog.  I don't always think of a flower when I see this stamp but I almost always do so it was a no-brainer for me to grab it and go to town.  The Stampotique stamps that I used is Spray by Maryse Carrier.

I needed to make an ATC for a swap using a shaving cream technique background.  Fortunately I had one that I had done a while ago so it was easy to whip this together just pulling colors from the background.




Thanks for stopping by today!

10 comments:

Corrie Herriman said...

Lush colours, remind me of Halloween almost. Great little ATC, Julie. Thanks for joining us at Stampotique this week !
Corrie x

Kay Wallace said...

Just saw this on Facebook, Julie, so popped right over to say, "Wowser!" I can't believe you said how easy it was to "whip this together!" I love the way you "whip," my friend! Perfect use for that "Spray" stamp. I am feeling almost forced into Fall, but this wee ATC has given me just one last pop of summer. Way to go, and thanks for keeping us inspired on the Stampotique Designers' Challenge!

Redanne said...

I am always amazed at how much can be packed into an ATC and it still not be overwhelmed. Yours is fabulous, I love the flowers and the background is beautiful! Anne xx

massofhair said...

All things bright and beautiful was made for your ATC, astonishing colours, such wonderful colours. Love it A Lot:-) xxx

Kathi said...

Wow! What a bright and cheerful ATC! I love the colors and your flowers.

Thanks for playing along with us at Stampotique Designers Challenges!

G Peplow said...

Great colours and wonderful flowers, good thinking here, love this Julie :D Gay x

Kaz said...

Beautiful ATC, I love all the layering. Thanks for joining us again this week at Stampotique.

Mary R. said...

Julie, I love doing the shaveing cream back grounds I need to make some i haven't made any in a while , and dummy me put my challegen on the challegen page but didnt know how to add my name and it # 58 if some one can help me I dont know what to do now ....Thanks!!MaryR

Julie S said...

Hi Mary. Thanks for stopping by! I sent you an email.

*Arwen* said...

Brilliant ATC Julie!
Thanks for joining us at Stampotique Design Challenge :)

xx Arwen