-->

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

SDC 163 - Jasmin Revisited

Welcome, September!  I am ultra-excited to announce that I have been asked to be the Guest Designer this month over at the Stampotique Designers Challenge Blog.  Still pinching myself?  Heck ya', you bet I am.

This week Kaz has thrown down a challenge to take a stamp you haven't used in a while and give it a new lease on life.  Not wanting to be a slacker I took three of the Stampotique stamps in my collection that haven't been inked up in a while - Jasmin,Web, and Giant Shroom.


Sadly, it didn't occur to me to take process pictures until the process was nearly complete, but here's what it looked like before it was completely finished.


And a close-up of the background (started out as white mixed media paper).


Thanks for swinging by and I hope you'll play along with Kaz's challenge this week, too!

5 comments:

Corrie Herriman said...

Pleased your are enjoying your Guest Design spot !
Love your project, great colouring !
Corrie x

Kay Wallace said...

Julie, this is adorable! Love Jasmin, and she seems so at peace here--truly in a magical place! Wonderful coloring skills here!

massofhair said...

All of these stamps are on my wishlist! Loving your use of them your Tag is amazing.

Have loads of fun during your months GD slot, am really looking forward to your inspiration :-) xxx

Kaz said...

This is such a gorgeous tag. Good to hear you're enjoying your time so far with us xx

Redanne said...

Congratulations on your GDT spot Julie and what a gorgeous tag you have done - I love, love the beautiful background you created and you have coloured Jasmin beautifully.

Thanks so much for your visit and lovely comment, it really means a lot! Anne x