-->

Saturday, January 7, 2017

Stampotique Word Up Weekend: When Your Heart Speaks

Hellooo!

So, this card comes with a little story (if you've visited much you KNOW I love my stories...).  Initially, I intended this to be an ATC with an entirely different quote.  But alas, when my brilliant self decided to adhere it to a sturdier background I failed to measure the background.  Oops...too small for an ATC.  No worries...a card it is.


The background is a swatch nabbed off of a piece of Tyvek that had seen a few runs over the ol' gelli plate.  I simply stamped Kassa's Bloom over it a few times, glued on a piece of book page and topped that off with washi tape.  The blue flower is cut from watercolor paper and then pieced over the top of the stamping.



Isn't that flower gorgeous?  I blinged it up with a bit of Stickles on the yellow parts.  The quote I used, When Heart Speaks, is one of my faves, too.  I love a good all-purpose quote.

Check out more of the Word Up Weekend inspiration on the Stampotique Facebook page.

Happy Weekend!