-->

Saturday, February 25, 2017

Stampotique Word Up Weekend: Puppy Love

Happy Saturday!

Here's my latest project for Stampotique's Word Up Weekend (our weekly celebration of Stampotique's sentiments, phrases and alphabets).  I love, love, love Phoebe Doo, the ultra-sweet dog stamp.  I paired her on an ATC today using the  Dogs laugh... stamp.


How cute is she???  And it's so true...I'm convinced my own pup laughs a LOT at the rate that tail wags.  ;)

The quickie scoop on how I made this:  First came modeling paste through a stencil at the top.  I also added a torn strip of book page at the bottom.  Phoebe Doo was stamped on white tissue paper and then I dabbed on some Copics to add color; I tore around the image and glued her on.  'Dogs laugh..' is stamped on paper colored with Distress ink.  Once everything was glued on and dry, I brushed some diluted Distress ink all around the pup, smudged some charcoal pencil around the edges and added touched of white charcoal pencil over Phoebe Doo (didn't like that you could see the book text through her left paw).  Finito!

Check out more of Stampotique's fab words, phrases, etc.  HERE and have a great weekend!

No comments: