-->

Saturday, February 4, 2017

Stampotique WordUp Weekend: Fly ATCs

Happy Saturday!

I've been looking at feather dies for a few years and when I ran across a set at one of my fave hangouts (that also regularly offers 40% off coupons) I snatched one up speedy quick.  I was excited to use one of them on these ATCs with Stampotique's Altered Alpha.


The feathers were made from gelli printed junk mail. I added a smidge of InkaGold on the tips of each feather to give them a little pizzazz.


 I drew lines around the edge of the ATC with a Distress pen and then went over that with a water brush. Next came a bit of modeling paste in the upper corner.  'Fly' was stamped with blue archival ink and then, to make it stand out more, I used clear embossing powder over the top of the letters.

Here's another view:


Check out all of Stampotique's amazing words, phrases and alphabets over at stampotique.com.

Have a splendid weekend and thanks for stopping by!



1 comment:

Cheetarah said...

LOVE these Julie!! and great way of using all that junk mail!