-->

Tuesday, July 4, 2017

You Float My Boat: Lawn Fawnatics Summertime Challenge

Hello, friends!

Today is Independence Day here in the US; Happy 4th to all those celebrating.  May your fireworks be colorful and sparkly.  :)

Today is a beautiful sunny day here in the Pacific NW.  In fact, it would be the perfect day to go for a sail.  (Too bad we don't have a boat. LOL)  Summertime to me is time spent at the beach, playing in the sand and water.  I knew right away which Lawn Fawn set I wanted to pull out for the challenge.


I think I've only made one or two shaker boxes in the bazillion years I've been crafting.  This was fun to make (and I love any excuse to bring out these pretty sequins!).

To play along with the challenge go HERE.

Wishing you a wonderful, fun-filled summer (maybe with a little sailing thrown in?).

2 comments:

Nancy K said...

Oh wow, every detail of this beautiful shaker card is just perfect! Love it! I hope you get lots of time to enjoy the surf and sand this summer! Thanks for sharing with us at Lawn Fawnatics!

Heather Innusa said...

Very cute card!!!