-->

Sunday, November 26, 2017

Little Bee Wings Cards

A friend of mine owns a retail store called Hunni Co. in downtown Edmonds where she sells all things bee and honey.  (The main part of her business is selling Hunni Water.  It's delicious and great for you.  Look for it in your fave grocery store.)  She asked me last spring if I could make cards to sell in the store.  Of course, I can!  Here's the latest installment:


I couldn't decide if I liked them more with the sentiment or without so I made batches of each.

If you strain your eyeballs, you can see that I added a touch of glimmery shimmer to the little bees wings...


I posted HERE about some of the other cards I've taken to her shop.

If you happen to be hanging out around downtown Edmonds, check out Karin's store by the waterfront and take a peek at my cards while you're there.  :) 

Wishing you a happy day...cheers!

2 comments:

Words and Pictures said...

Love these bees, and the honeycomb looks so great against the kraft. Lovely to have a touch of summer as the snow falls!
Alison x

Julie S said...

Thanks, Allison! I love the thought of a hint of summer in the midst of winter. :)